Tuesday, June 9, 2009

No Time....

Well, this is the first week of no school..Nathalie has been over at her dad's since Friday...Mario's been here with me, since he has his football summer camp.

He said his legs are sore...they are running, lifting weights, working out from 8am til 10am or so...but I gave him money to get something to eat/drink afterwards since he has to walk home...but at times his friend will give him a ride.

On my way home from work today, I was listening to a CD that Mauricio had given me...which I haven't heard in awhile...One song on there started (gracias mama) and I just started crying...I started thinking that since my mom's passing, I feel I haven't really had time to mourn her death...I've been so busy and my mind has been so occupied with work things...I don't feel I have actually mourned her death. It seems so ironic that when she was alive, she has lived with Belinda and with Daniela, and not me...now that she has passed, she is at my house...I feel her presence and at times I hear her voice...I don't feel that she has gone, maybe that's why I have yet to actually mourn her death..to me she is still around...but this song got to me today, just out of the blue...


gracias mama - los horoscopos de durango

lyrics: Gracias Mama..

Como planta nací de tus intranas
alimenté de ti, muy cerca de tu alma
me encenaste a ver un mundo de ilusiones
amor, compresión, dichas y emociones

Tú eres para mí un ser muy especial
no hay otro amor igual al que siento por ti
me encenaste a distinguir el bien de la maldar
y a cambio de nada supiste a hacer mama

Gracias Mama por tanto que me has amado
Gracias Mama por lo que tú me has dado
Por siempre adquir cuando yo te llamo
saber disculpar mis faltas y pecados

Gracias Mamas por todos tus desvelos
Gracias Mama por estar a mi lado cuando he sentido miedo
por dame tu confianza y enseñarme con tu fe a tener esperanza

la que me supo criar y darme su carino
también es para mí lo más que yo he quierido
me enseñaste a distinguir el bien de la maldar
y a cambio de nada supiste a hacer mama

Gracias Mama por tanto que me has amado
Gracias Mama por lo que tú me has dado
Por siempre adquir cuando yo te llamo
y saber disculpar mis faltas y pecados

Gracias Mama por todo lo vivido
Gracias Mama por siempre estar conmigo
y encenarme a compartir mis cosas por igual
supistes a serme ver el valor de la amisted

Gracias Mama por tanto que me has amado
Gracias Mama por lo que tú me has dado
Por siempre adquir cuando yo te llamo
y saber disculpar mis faltas y pecados

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about no time. I haven't had the time either, seems like after she left it didn't feel like she had left.

    Mija, thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mija, I mentioned that irony to people. I think you need her the most right now. Please take care of your health because I am not feeling right about it. Especially with your tweets about what you're eating! I know I am not one to talk but I'm feeling more for you.

    ReplyDelete